Latest News

• Return to Waterdeep (Lords of Waterdeep)

Faerun just isn't the same without us! Tonight we return to Waterdeep to see which Lord will rule the city. After 8 rounds of schemes and corruption we tally it up and see who prevails. Come watch this super-fun game of intrigue.

Read more ...  
  • Return to the Mansion (Elder Sign)

We are back after the Thanksgiving Holiday break and ready to play! We dive into the mansion of horror twice more. Here's two games of Elder Sign back-to-back for your viewing pleasure. First game is against Hastur and the second, Yog Sothoth. Watch as we struggle, whine, generally feels unpleasant, but have a good time anyway. Elder Sign is where it's at!

Read more ...  
  • Make Shinies, Get Bitches ("Kobolds")

Tonight we give "Kobolds" a try. This is a competitive game where you place kobold minions inside mines to try and collect the most shinies possible. Some kobolds have special powers while others just show up for loot. You can try to do your own thing or engage directly in battle with the competition, but make no mistake, eventually you will get raided! This is a really cool game. Check it out!

Read more ...  
  • Who's got Balls of Steel? (Cash 'n Guns)

Gangsters everywhere! Tonight we played Cash N Guns a game where mob bosses tell people who to shoot, other people out of the way, and those with balls of steel get the loot. This is a fun take-a-chance game with shallow but interesting strategy. Watch as we rough each other up and vie for the big loot! Who's gonna get da cement shooz? Keep yer eyes peeled.

Read more ...

Secret World Legends

• Grey
  • Grey's Avatar Topic Author
  • Founder
  • Founder
  • Look mom, I'm on Youtube!
More
8 months 1 week ago #1 by Grey
Grey created the topic: Secret World Legends
Secret World is relaunching their games as Secret World Legends. There was a letter to the community posted the other day talking about this and it sounds kinda interesting, maybe even expansion-worthy for us.

Here's the letter: secretworldlegends.com/news/letter_from_the_producer/

What do y'all think? Anyone interested in trying it out?

Post if so.
More
7 months 3 days ago #2 by MatrixMoose
MatrixMoose replied the topic: Secret World Legends
I'm actually a little interested. Or just wanting to try a different mmo then the current one I've been playing for a while. Plus waiting on a couple others to push further into development.
Have been watching there dev streams to see if I could get a hand on one of those beta keys. >.> No luck.
  • Grey
  • Founder
  • Founder
More
7 months 2 days ago #3 by Grey
Grey replied the topic: Secret World Legends
I didn't know you played a MMO atm! Which one? I think a few of us are in the same boat of watching a few MMOs right now. Pantheon, Crowfall, Chronicles of Elyria specifically off the top of my head. Wouldn't mind having a MMO to play again very casually, but it's gotta be different than the wow-clone stuff this time around for me. Already had enough of that.
More
7 months 2 days ago - 7 months 2 days ago #4 by MatrixMoose
Currently World of Warcraft mostly PVP but I do PVE here an there. My wait list is Secret World Legends, Ashes of Creation, and I've backed Crowfall heavily. I do want to take a break from wow and probably skip a season or two to dive into something else. Out of what MMOs are currently out at the moment. Rift is possibly the only thing I'd go back to, talent system pretty deep. FFXIV looks nice and everything, just have patient to wait for something else.
Last Edit: 7 months 2 days ago by MatrixMoose.
  • Grey
  • Founder
  • Founder
More
7 months 1 day ago #5 by Grey
Grey replied the topic: Secret World Legends
It was just confirmed as launching F2P on 6/26 .
More
7 months 22 hours ago #6 by MatrixMoose
Can't wait. Now to figure out what faction, and class/play style.

Login

Event Calendar

No events

Servers