=== ATTENTION! ===

We are now on Discord! As a result, these forums are no longer maintained.

If you are looking to connect with us, please apply to one of our many guilds, groups, or clans and we will process your application!

Latest News

• See Description. (Codenames)

We likes Codenames. A lot.

Read more ...  
  • What Strange Artwork (Dixit)

Dixit is a super-fun card game where you give clues to others to try and guess your card. But you can't make your clue too good otherwise everyone will score and you won't. It's a game of imprecision and balance. We played 3 games across this video with 7-8 players in each. It was a blast and we hope you think so too!

Read more ...  
  • Oh the Humanity! (Cards Against Humanity)

Yup, let's do this thing again. Random Impact gathers around to sling insults about dead babies, ugly people, and Megabyte. Why? Because we can. See how it all unfolds in this somewhat timeless classic by some of the best card-game designers the earth has ever seen. At least that's what they'd like us to think.

Read more ...  
  • Bottom's Up! (Red Dragon Inn)

Tonight we drink in ...the inn. The Red Dragon Inn to be exact. We've got an Ogre, a psychotic rabbit, a Bard, and bunch of other personalities all vying to survive the alcoholic haze that comes with playing this game. Watch to see who gets drunk under the table!

Read more ...

Best Games of e3?

More
8 months 1 week ago #1 by Kahnya
Kahnya created the topic: Best Games of e3?
There's still more to come I'm sure with Ubisoft's conference here in about 15 minutes and Sony's tonight at 9, but with EA, Microsoft, and Bethesda's behind us, what games have caught peoples attention?

For me (and probably many others) ANTHEM looks freaking amazing. The graphics looked pretty incredible and it seemed to be very well done as far as the texture detail, and the animations. Not to mention the first look at the game play looked wild and I can't wait to see more of that in the future.

Metro also looked really good. It was a very intense feeling as they went through the game play. Definitely a game I am excited for as well.

What about others? Any games stand out to you?
More
8 months 1 week ago #2 by Grey
Grey replied the topic: Best Games of e3?
Metro looked good even though I wasn't a fan of the series. Anthem also looks great but freemium is a {No thanks} for me in every language. IDK lotsa stuff look cool, even the new AC, but I think they're getting away from AC with that game imo.
More
8 months 1 week ago - 8 months 1 week ago #3 by Athrin
Athrin replied the topic: Best Games of e3?
Uncharted!
Monster Hunter
Last Edit: 8 months 1 week ago by Athrin.
More
8 months 1 week ago - 8 months 1 week ago #4 by Seifer Arumashi
Seifer Arumashi replied the topic: Best Games of e3?
Liked Anthem, Metro Exodus, Monster Hunter, Battlefront II and Wolfenstein. That Skull and Bones pvp pirate game looked pretty great too . Dragonball Fighter Z looks like the fighting dbz game everyone wanted 20 years ago, but just got now. Overall the conferences were pretty mediocre, wasn't really wow'd by anything.
Last Edit: 8 months 1 week ago by Seifer Arumashi.
More
8 months 1 week ago #5 by Kahnya
Kahnya replied the topic: Best Games of e3?
I think Anthem was the only game I was wow'ed by. Other than that I would agree it was subpar to what it could have been.

Got another little "demo" of Destiny 2 with an e3 trailer, and some PS4 exclusive shit which it going to be pretty lame for PC players. I didn't expect much though after they pretty much gave us a ton of information not long ago.

Login

Servers

ts3.impact-gaming.us  9987
  Impact Gaming Community  Upon Request

Latest Posts

• No posts to display.