Latest News

• Tabletop Game Night 10.12.17 - Horizons

Tonight we checked out the Kickstarter-funded game Horizons. It's got a bit of everything to it, taking concepts from deckbuilders to space exploration and colonization games, and resource managers . Essentially it's a "3X" game, so no extermination here! Five players vie for control and dominance among the stars, spreading energy and ore collectors as well as colonies throughout the galaxy. Who will earn the most victory points and take it all home..

Read more ...  
  • ♫ Moving On Up to The East Side ♫

Neutral Impact recently moved our guild house from Uldah to Shirogane and today we have finished the Castle glamour for our new home!  Thanks to Brac, Kiwi, Selef, and Bigwolf for helping out in the Company Workshop!

Read more ...  
  • Tabletop Gameternoon 10.7.17 - Subterra

Jroo joins us for his first game as part of Random Impact! Thankfully he brought with him some die-rolling luck. The same can't be sad for all. In Subterra we're all explorers trying to find the exit to this cave before the batteries on our flash lights run out! Will we reach the surface in time? Will we succumb to the fear of darkness, our bodies never to be found? Maybe a little bit of both? Watch on for the full play through on this episode.

Read more ...  
  • Neo-Exdeath got Deathed

On 9-27-17 Raid Team Clam finally defeated Exdeath and saved the Crystal president from the shattering terrorists or something.  Grats Witch on Genji Katana, Kiwi on Genji Chakrams, and Ashe on DRG body!  Looking forward to the new challenges patch 4.1 and beyond will offer us!

Read more ...

Star Wars: Destiny (Dice+Card Game)

More
6 months 5 days ago - 6 months 4 days ago #1 by Grey Jorildyn
Grey Jorildyn created the topic: Star Wars: Destiny (Dice+Card Game)

Anyone who has been paying attention in the TTS hangout already knows this but Star Wars: Destiny is trending crazily in our group. I wanted to let others know of this phenomenon in case they wanted to get in on some of the fun!

SW:D is a card game that pits two opponents versus one another.. If you've played M:TG, Yu-GI-Oh or Pokemon CCG in the past, it's a bit like that, only with a Star Wars twist. This is a dice+card game and the random elements actually add a good deal of flavor as far as choosing turn strategies and the like.

If you are interested in playing some games with us you'll have to learn the rules and build a deck. No you don't need real cards. In fact you can build a virtual deck and then export the deck to TTS as an object, then once in a game, import it from your hard drive. It's very simple. You can use this website here to build the decks and export them.

If this has made anyone excited, drop a post here or in hangouts and we'll get you into our group ;)
Last Edit: 6 months 4 days ago by Grey Jorildyn.
More
6 months 5 days ago #2 by RadioInOpposition
RadioInOpposition replied the topic: Star Wars: Destiny (Dice+Card Game)
The TTS mod also has 2 starter decks, which are nice to learn on. They're balanced and don't include many complex cards.
More
6 months 5 days ago #3 by Athrin
Athrin replied the topic: Star Wars: Destiny (Dice+Card Game)
Best CCG ever. Anyone interested in playing, learning or lurking let me know. I'm more than happy to teach.
More
5 months 2 weeks ago #4 by Grey Jorildyn
Grey Jorildyn replied the topic: Star Wars: Destiny (Dice+Card Game)
We were discussing this in the hangout a bit but here is the article to the errata for Hyperspace Jump and Outer Rim Smuggler: www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2017/...c-law-section-2278a/

Good changes I think. Loop deck is probably the most frustrating thing to watch unfold.
More
5 months 2 weeks ago - 5 months 2 weeks ago #5 by Grey Jorildyn
PIcked up 2 boxes of Spirits of Rebellion yesterday. I've got lots up for trade so if anyone is interested in something let me know.

Legendaries for trade: Palpatine, Krennic, Obi-Wan, Slave One, Force Lightning, Blackmail.
Last Edit: 5 months 2 weeks ago by Grey Jorildyn.
More
5 months 2 weeks ago - 5 months 1 week ago #6 by Athrin
Athrin replied the topic: Star Wars: Destiny (Dice+Card Game)
I am interested in acquiring BLUES

Everything I have for trade from both sets: all with 1 die unless stated otherwise

IG88
Unkar Plutt
Jyn Erso
Guavian Enforcer X2
Aurra Sing
Finn
Ascension Gun
Quad Jumper
Blackmail
Personal Shield
Smuggling Freighter

Death trooper
Tie pilot
Storm trooper
Snap Wexley
Mon Mothma
F-11D rifle x2
A180 Blaster x2
Supply line x2
E-web x 2
Z6 Riot control Baton
DT-29 heavy blaster

r2d2
bb8
interrogation droid

Searching for:
Vibroknife
Force speed
Lone operative
Maz's goggles
Last Edit: 5 months 1 week ago by Athrin.
More
5 months 1 week ago #7 by Grey Jorildyn
I now have two Palpatine (again). I have gotten two in boxes and one in packs. I think the universe is trying to tell me to build that stupid deck. Not gonna do it gd it! Can't find the Force Speeds for the life of me anyway. Nobody wants to trade them. Think I'm gonna sell these while the selling's good.
More
4 months 2 weeks ago #8 by Grey Jorildyn
Here's the decklists for the top 8 from European championship: justplaygames.uk/blogs/gaming-articles/s...hips-top-8-decklists

Some of these are just plain fucking weird. I do not understand this questionable Euro-meta at all.

Login

Event Calendar

Sun Oct 22 @12:00AM
IGC Event - IGC's Birthday!
Mon Oct 23 @ 7:00PM - 10:00PM
Critical Impact - SW: EotE - Mask of the Pirate Queen
Tue Oct 24 @12:00AM
Nite Shift - Destiny 2 Launch
Mon Oct 30 @ 7:00PM - 10:00PM
Critical Impact - SW: EotE - Mask of the Pirate Queen
Sat Nov 04 @12:00AM
IGC Event - Extra Life 2017