=== ATTENTION! ===

We are now on Discord! As a result, these forums are no longer maintained.

If you are looking to connect with us, please apply to one of our many guilds, groups, or clans and we will process your application!

Latest News

Latest Tweets

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Hey everyone

More
1 year 10 months ago #1 by AlecTrevelyan
Hey everyone was created by AlecTrevelyan
Thanks for the invite!

My name's Judah and in-game I usually go by Alec Trevelyan (or Aquamortis for Blizzard games). I'm a 33 year old grad student in British Columbia.

I've been playing games my whole life, and have played an especially long list including quite a few closed betas of MMOs (and other online multiplayer games) from EQ I and II, WoW, Vanguard, LotRO, SWtOR, ESO, ArcheAge, FFXIV:ARR, BDO and on and on. Lately I've been playing a lot of Overwatch and would love more people to play with. Same with Rocket League. And if anyone here plays Armello, I've been looking to start playing that online as well.

Really excited to get into TTS too. Had for a while but only played a handful of games. Other than that, I play lots of single player stuff too.

I can be quiet over comms, but I'm always willing to chat. Thanks for the invite and I'm looking forward to playing games with you all and getting to know you all too.
More
1 year 10 months ago #2 by Grey
Replied by Grey on topic Hey everyone
Welcome good sir. May our gaming experiences be filled with many victories and hearty laughter.