The Recruitment Team is made up of two to three members; the Free Company Master, head of recruitment, and sometimes a co-recruitment officer. The head of recruitment and co-recruitment officer share equal duties and will create appropriate threads and polls for approved applicants, and contact applicants with questions or concerns about the status of their application.
Free Company Master: Athrin Siren
Recruitment Co-Officers: Ashe Fimbulvetr - Zandia Wilder
Types of Membership
All member types must follow the same Free Company (FC) and Community rules. Members may be subject to removal from the FC when rules are not followed.
Newly accepted members undergo a two week trial period. This is your time to shine! Sell yourself to us! We want to see what you’re made of! Being a self-motivated member will benefit you greatly. Available for an expert? Wanna main tank a RAID? Step up and let us know! Showcase your skills to us!
We at Neutral Impact are very social - as such, TeamSpeak is very important to us. While TeamSpeak is not a mandatory part of your membership (except during RAIDs), we value our communication above anything else. We are a family of like-minded people and as such - we pride ourselves on our ability to be open and honest with each other. Constructive criticisms are always welcomed and encouraged. Participation in Team Speak is highly sought after from our members. While not communicating via TeamSpeak is not necessarily grounds for denying membership - your ability to communicate and join in on our discussions will be weighed heavily during our review process. In Neutral Impact - we are all a small part of a much larger whole.
After the trial period a new poll will be posted for members to provide their input and decide if the trial member is a good fit for the FC. Determining factors will include: player skill and personality and above all - communication and participation. This includes in game as well as TeamSpeak!
Full-time raiding member of the FC. Responsibilities of a Raider includes attending events and providing input to event and recruitment polls. It is also important to stay active in the game, and notify the team when extended absence is expected.
Close friends or family of raiding members of the FC can join without meeting minimum level, gear, progression, or similar requirements to be considered. F&F members can attend events and receive drops as regular members, but will not be given party priority during events. F&F members also will not see any recruitment sections or vote on any FC-related polls.
There are two ways to join Neutral Impact: Apply as a New Member or Join as a Friend or Family Member. Both types of applications are posted in the member forums to be viewed. New member applications then undergo the discussion and voting process. Friends and Family applications, however, do not undergo the voting process, but are invited directly info the Free Company as a Friends and Family member if a member of Neutral Impact knows the applicant personally.
After applying your application will immediately be given to the members of Neutral Impact for a 48 hour discussion. If we feel we need more information, we may send you follow-up questions in email or in-game.
After receiving your application, you will receive an invite into the FC, starting your 2 week trial membership. The FC reserves the right up to 48 hours from the start of your trial membership to dismiss your application. This 48 period is out of courtesy for our current members who may have previous first hand experience with the applicant. After 1 week of trial membership the voting process will begin, via the Neutral Impact forums. This is your chance to sell yourself to us! Chat in teamspeak, join in on roulettes, get to know us!
After your two week trial, we will weigh the results. In order to be accepted into Neutral Impact , your poll must receive a 67% approval vote. This percentage is a hard cap and any results within >1% and under will not be extended.
You will receive an email notifying you of each stage of the application process. When your application is posted and when your membership has been approved or rejected.
Joining the FC as a New Member
We welcome like-minded and skilled players to participate in End Game activities with us. Below are minimum requirements to apply to the FC. Applications that do not meet all of the requirements below will not be processed.
- One level 60 Disciple of War, Magic or one of the Extra Jobs added in 3.0 with all sub abilities unlocked. Ex: A 60 Dragoon will need at least a level 42 Pugilist and 26 Marauder.
- Applicant currently does not belong to another FC that partakes in "end game" activities.
- Teamspeak is mandatory. You are not required to speak, but you must be able to listen to instructions during event time. Teamspeak is not required during non-FC events like exping, questing, or crafting.
- Individual applications only, we do not accept group or marriage applications.
- Please select the "New Member" option under Application Type.
- Be as detailed as possible. While a novel is unnecessary, we want to feel like we know you as a person and a player. In any massively multiplayer online game you've played, let us know what you're proud of, what you've achieved, and what you wish you could have done more of. We want to know why you find this FC to be a good place to house and further your gaming experience.
- Contacts within the FC aren't entirely necessary; however, sometimes we will be on the fence about your application and the final push could be a great recommendation!
Joining the FC as Friend and Family
This policy allows close friends and family of FC members to join. The Friend and Family status is intended only for players our members know in real life or are very close in-game friends whom our members have played extensively. It is not intended for you to apply when you only know our members "a little", people you just met in a group, etc.
Below are requirements to apply to the FC as a F&F member. Applications that do not meet all of the requirements below will not be processed.
- Know someone from the FC who can vouch for you.
- Please select the Friends and Family option under Application Type.
- Please specify who you are affiliated with in your application so we know who to speak with to find out who you are.
Please note that players will be considered inactive after 45 days of inactivity and dismissed from the FC. Players may be placed in "On-Leave" status provided that they alert either the FC Leader, or a Recruitment Officer of their plans. Members in "On-Leave" status will be removed at the discretion of the FC Master.
Active Military Policy
Active Military members will be granted "On-Leave" status for the duration of their deployment. We at Neutral Impact /salute our men and women in uniform and as such - will not remove a member due to Active Military deployment.
It is at the discretion of a Neutral Impact Leader if returning players can receive this status while they catch-up within the game.
- You will not be able to review commentary made in your discussion/poll upon receiving your invite.
- Your poll will be stored for documentation purposes by Recruitment and will not be seen by members after it has closed.